There are many things that Indians do wrong in airplanes.
Some of them are things like-
- 26-A will be the seat and looking at the number from the top of the first seat, we will know whether 26 comes after 8 in Indigo!
- As soon as you get a seat, you will first take a selfie as if you have bought a private jet.
- You can carry up to 7 kg in hand luggage, but many people put children in the bag and put them upstairs.
- It will be said a thousand times that at the time of take-off and landing, keep the seat straight and the lid of the windows open, but still you will find very intelligent people.
- Only the uncle who is sitting inside will have to go to the bathroom at least 8 times.
- The air hostess will tell that someone has gone to the bathroom, yet they will put a line outside the bathroom like an accessible toilet.
- As soon as the flight lands, everyone stands up as if the national anthem has been played.