Skip to content
1. Chris Kirkpatrick: If at first, you don’t succeed, try again.
2. All right, all right, all right! Matthew McConaughey really loves his food. Really.
3. Leonardo DiCaprio could have lit the black flame candle.
4. Rebel Wilson owes her career to a deadly disease. (Seriously.)
5. Taylor Swift’s first job involved bugs. A lot of them.
6. Kesha: living proof that you can’t judge a book by the amount of its glitter.
7. Before she was Katniss, Jennifer Lawrence was kiiind of a snobby little princess.
8. Bruno Mars was not actually named after a planet.
9. Sarah Jessica Parker’s family history is just a little spooky.
10. Harry Styles, that’s what makes you beautiful.
11. The origin of Halle Berry’s name is kind of awesome.
12. Malcolm David Kelley’s pre-MKTO fame will shock you.
13. Snoop Dogg can help you navigate those busy streets.
14. You probably shouldn’t stand next to Madonna at a donut shop.
15. Jenny + Melissa McCarthy may come from the best family ever.
16. Brad Pitt once got paid to hide his beautiful face.
17. Robin + Alan Thicke: Blood is Thicke-r Than Water. See what we did there?
18. Ryan Gosling + Justin Timberlake were once basically brothers. Well, kind of.
19. All work and no play makes Simon Cowell a dull boy.
20. Ben Stiller has a surprising connection to Bikini Bottom.
21. Channing Tatum learned a thing or two from Ricky Martin.
22. Liam Payne should probably not eat in public.
23. Taylor Momsen was this close to being a Disney Channel star.
24. ‘N Sync’s discography was almost drastically different.