12 One-to-one good records have been made in cricket. Many of these records are considered very difficult to break.
1. Yuvraj Singh’s record of hitting six sixes in six balls.
2. AB de Villiers holds the record for the fastest century.
3. Brian Lara’s record for scoring 400 is not out in Tests.
4. Sachin Tendulkar’s record of 100 centuries.
5. Why Rohit Sharma holds the record for scoring the most runs 264 in an ODI.
6. Lasith Malinga’s record of taking 4 wickets in 4 balls.
7. The record for scoring eight centuries while playing at number with Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
8. Jim Laker holds the record for taking all 10 wickets in a Test match innings.
9. Chaminda Vaas’s record of taking eight wickets for 19 runs.
10. Anil Kumble’s record of taking 10 wickets in an innings of any match.
11. Sri Lanka holds the record of 800 wickets in Tests in the name of spinner Muttiah Muralitharan.
12. West Indies great Brian Lara’s record of 501 not out in first-class cricket.
These are some of the best records in international cricket which are very difficult to break but not impossible at all.
But I have a record that would be considered very difficult to break. Yes, Sachin Tendulkar’s record of playing 200 test matches. Because I think to break this record you have to have great fitness and you have to have good form all the time. Only then will you be fed into the team. Recently some big cricketers said that Virat Kohli will be able to break Sachin’s record of 100 centuries. But he might not be able to break the record of playing 200 Test matches. So I think this is the toughest cricket record for any cricketer.